sorted by: Latest
1) Economics as a cycle
2) Usefulness of the cycle illustration.
3) What is money (first layer) ?
4) What is money (second layer) ?
5) Reconstructing the pieces.Read more..
1) The usefulness of understanding the philosophy of science.
2) Quotes reflecting ignoring the philosophy.
3) Principle 1: Science is Paradigmatic.
4) Principle 2: Difference between Absolute reality & science.
5) Conclusion / putting things in context.Read more..
1) The purpose of morality.
2) Issues with the harm principle as a moral stance.
4) The meaning of life & Morality.
5) Wait, but what is meaning exactly?Read more..
1) On the existence of Truth/ the Why.
2) What is Truth/ the what.
3) Dynamics/ the how.
4) Why Logic ?
5) Practical side of truth.Read more..
What are our identities actually predicated on? Is gender actually an "identity"? How do the labels we put shape our perception of gender and identity?Read more..
Does life outside earth have chances of existence? Would we know life if we saw it on other planets with our current tools? What is life ?Read more..
How important are definitions in our lives? Can we harvest a better approach towards words, definitions, and their dynamics?Read more..
Order, chaos, or both? What is that to start with?Read more..
Let's examine the drivers of some of our behavior.Read more..
~2 min Read
Are different sectors of knowledge seperable ? A trial to unravel the dynamics of different sectors of knowledge.Read more..
A trial to answer the question,"Is every problem solvable?"Read more..